I was born in Konya in 1973. I completed my undergraduate education at Konya Anatolian High School. After graduating from Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, I started my specialization education in the Department of Ear, Nose, Throat Diseases at Başkent University. I completed my specialization education by giving my specialization thesis on vertigo. Between 2003 and 2007, I worked as a lecturer and assistant professor in the Department of ENT Diaseses at Başkent University, where I completed my specialty education. From 2007 to 2020, I worked as an Otorhinolaryngology specialist at Acıbadem Healthcare Group. Since August 2020, I have been serving my patients in my own practice in Ataşehir .
I am married and mother of a son.
· Pediatric ENT: Pediatric tonsil, adenoid and ear diseases and operations
· Nasal diseases , functional and aesthetic surgery (rhinoplasty), sinus diseases and surgery
· Peripheral vertigo (Dizziness)
· Ear diseases and surgery
· Voice diseases and surgery
· Sleep apnea and snoring surgery
Is there anything you want to ask? Please do not hesitate to contact us.